USD 2.50/pieceUSD 1.98-3.49/pieceUSD 6.12-9.38/pieceUSD 8.14/pieceUSD 2.26-3.47/pieceUSD 0.96-1.35/pieceUSD 1.74-3.27/pieceUSD 1.99/piece
Suitable for seborrheic alopecia, alopecia areata, physical alopecia, chemical hair loss, postpartum hair loss in women, female menopause hair loss, sub-health alopecia, poor head and head and blood circulation, hair follicle obstruction, root dystrophy, brain Excessive hair loss caused by excessive hair loss.
1. Accelerate the blood circulation of the scalp and promote metabolism
Low-power lasers can increase blood circulation in the forehead by 20-30%, and top-of-the-head results in 40-60%. Therefore, the laser can help improve blood circulation, so that oxygen and nutrients can be sent to the hair follicle to prevent hair loss.
2. Stimulating hair follicles
The low-power laser can effectively stimulate the hair follicles, improve the immunity of the hair follicles, and activate 83% of the hair follicles in the hibernation state to activate the active period to reduce hair loss and hair regeneration.
3. Regulate oil secretion function
Excessive secretion of oil is also the cause of hair loss. Excessive secretion of oil is caused by swelling of the sebaceous glands! The excessive accumulation of dihydropurine (DHT) and oleic acid and linoleic acid in the oil will cause the hair follicle to shrink or even shrink. Eventually lead to hair loss. A low-power laser can reduce the sebum line, reduce and control oil secretion, and improve hair loss.
4. Promote scalp health, improve hair
When the low-power laser illuminates the scalp hair follicle, it can increase the hair growth and strengthen the tightness, density and elasticity of the hair, making the hair black and shiny.
1. Press the on/off key to start. At this time, there is acupuncture, ozone, and infrared output. Use the center of the affected area as the reference point. Place the ozone emission place on the affected area for 5 to 10 seconds.
2. After the middle part has completed the treatment, move the reference point of the ozone emission station backward by 1 cm and press for another 5 to 10 seconds;
3. Intensively press for about 10 minutes to stimulate all affected areas.